Join host Jonathan Hayek with guest James R. Bowers. James is a broker, investor, and syndicator with more than 20 years of experience in real estate. Enjoy some of these topics in this episode:
– Why James has transitioned from single family to larger properties
– What to look for when choosing a broker
– How to get brokers to take you seriously as a buyer
– What James bought when his 1031 was down to the wire
– How James will nearly double the value of a ground-up self storage
– How James enjoys his success
– Plus tons more!
If you are a commercial real estate investor or you’re simply curious and want to learn more about commercial real estate, this podcast is for you. Jonathan will talk with experts in all of the various asset classes of CRE to bring you tons of value. Hear from experts in areas like: office, industrial, retail, RV parks, mobile home parks, development, multi family, plus tons more.
A theme of the podcast is to use commercial real estate as a tool in order to live an amazing life. Learn how to invest, while also exploring your passions, interests, and important relationships.
Subscribe The Source of CRE to learn commercial real estate, improve your mindset, gain financial freedom, and live an amazing life.
Email Jonathan with comments or suggestions:
Or visit the webpage: